Hiscox cases are tough, lightweight, thermally insulated. Made made in the UK, they've become the choice of leading musicians worldwide.
The PRO-II GJ and LA-GJ fit most 17-inch Archtop and Jumbo size guitars. Interior case dimensions are:
PRO-II-GJ – JUMBO J200 STYLE
|Lower Bout||432mm||17 "|
|Upper Bout||305mm||12 "|
|Body Length||546mm||21 1/2"|
|Body Depth||140mm||5 1/2"|
NOTE 1: Please verify that your guitar will fit before ordering.
NOTE 2: Typical lead times for order fulfillment are 5-7 days.
HISCOX DESIGN BENEFITS
- Hiscox Cases are manufactured in the U.K. and carry a full three-year warranty.
- The products are always manufactured with the primary objective of instrument protection and on average carry a crush resistance rate greater than 500kg.
- The outer ABS shell material is not only chosen for its high impact resistance. But most of all for the ability to chemically bond to the inner moulding. This is during the manufacturing process and creates an extremely strong yet light weight COMPOSITE structure.
- The inner moulding of the cases is manufactured from a blend of polyurethane insulating foam which is UNIQUE to Hiscox Cases. It is a closed cell semi-rigid low weight design which gives the following protecting qualities.-
- High level of shock protection
- Excellent structural rigidity when bonded to the outer shell
- A high level of thermal insulation protecting against rapid temperature changes. More information.
- It is developed to bond directly to the fabric case lining during the manufacturing process, with no use of a secondary adhesive.
- Aluminium Valance: – Unique to Hiscox design. Although Hiscox cases are not guaranteed waterproof, the double “lip” lid to base mating feature helps to stop water ingress in rain/shower conditions.
75% of the aluminium rim is hidden from view behind the ABS shell. All of the hardware (except one or two feet) is riveted into this vitally important metal rim.
- All fixings including the catches and handles are fully tested. It is believed that their security is second to none.
- Hiscox Cases unique internal padding can be customised, often at minimal cost, so that a vast range of instrument sizes can be made to be properly supported. No other case supplier at Hiscox price point offers this facility.
All Hiscox cases are guaranteed for a maximum period of 3 years against faulty materials or workmanship. In case of defects in materials or workmanship, Hiscox Cases Ltd. agrees, at its discretion, to repair or replace a defective instrument case without charge. In order to claim under this guarantee, please contact the retailer or supplier you purchased the case from. Hiscox Cases will then liaise with the retailer. Hiscox Cases will repair or replace the case at their discretion, and return it to you.
No responsibility is assumed for incidental or consequential damages. Nor for damage to the case due to accident, unreasonable use, neglect, alteration or other causes not arising out of defects in material or workmanship.
This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights. Hiscox Cases Ltd. reserves the right to amend the specification of any of their products at any time.