Full featured remote preamp for all instruments
....mounts magnetically on FLEX cab
....or mic stand with adapter [included]
....or music stand with bracket [optional]
2 identical channels each with two inputs [4 total]
....1/4" instrument and XLR mic per channel
....can be used simultaneously
....48v phantom power for XLR
4-band EQ with hi|lo mid controls
User selectable phase reversal or speaker simulation
Compatible with most power amps and powered cabs
RJ-45 jacks and Cat5 cable allow up to 100ft distance
Worldwide AC mains auto power switching
Weight: 2.5 lbs | 1.2 kilos
You can decide whether the Acoustic Image FLEX PRE 670 PR preamp is revolutionary or evolutionary, but we can all agree that it certainly is unique. And in a good highly useful way.
At first glance the FLEX PRE is a stand alone full featured preamp that can be mounted most anywhere for controlling your sound ... at your fingertips. No more having to reach for the amp face. In fact, the pre can be up to 100 feet away from your powered speakers.
The FLEX PRE uses a new two-channel preamp design that features several important facets:
1. Separate XLR and 1/4-inch inputs for each channel which can be used simultaneously so there are a total of 4-inputs. The XLRs have 48v phantom power.
2. 4-band EQ section including Lo and Hi Mid knobs for additional control over the important midrange frequencies.
3. Redesigned effects that have both level [amount] and rate [duration/dwell] controls
4. User changeable filter options that include a speaker emulation mode for the DI in lieu of phase reversal
5. More versatile outputs that include true stereo and pseudo stereo options
6. And it only weighs about 2.5 lbs | 1.2 kilos
The Acoustic Image FLEX PRE 650 PR is a perfect partner for the FLEX CAB 660 PS. Or any other powered cabinet that you might have in your "tool chest."
For more information please contact us here at SOUNDISLAND.COM.